Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snow Day

In January 22 last year we got quite a treat here in Yucaipa in the form of a big snowfall (big for our area that is). I made sure to take lots of pictures. How many chances would I get to scrap a snow day?

I bought paper online specifically for these layouts. It's Bo Bunny's Serenade collection. It's beautiful paper. Heavy cardstock with lots of glitter. I still have about 8 pages more to do for this snow day so I'll post them as they are done.



Materials: Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Crystals paper, Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Sparkles paper, Die Cuts With a View 12x12 Robin #2 paper, Cricut "Winter Woodland" Cartridge, Cricut "Joys of the Season" Cartridge, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Spray 2 Ounce Bottle - Slate, Stampin' Up Whisper Whites stamp pad, Stampin' Up Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Stampin' Up Looks Like Spring stamp set, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment