Friday, January 28, 2011

Girl Baby Shower

Although it was over two years ago, I thought I would post some pictures from my sister-in-laws baby shower. This was such a fun party to make things for. I loved the colors (pink and brown) and getting to use butterflies and other little creatures. I also tried to tie in the "clothesline" theme that is so popular now.


The invitation. It was a standard folding card. This is the outside of the card. The information was printed inside.





For diaper cake directions, click HERE.


For an additional watermelon baby carriage design, click HERE.





Scrapbook Layouts







Materials: My Mind's Eye Bohemia Blossom Angel Small Damask/Pink paper, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip card stock, ColorBox Pigment Ink Petal Point Option Pads - Tuscany, Fiskars Scissors 6 Pack Paper Edgers Designer Series, Cricut "New Arrival" cartridge, Cricut "Opposites Attract" cartridge, Stampin' Up Something To Celebrate stamp set, Creativity Journaling Stamps Stampology Clear Stamps, The Paper Company Clear Stamps - Journaling, Prima flowers, BBSBGG Baby Girl Clothes Line Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment