Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can you believe this is me? Quite a few years ago, obviously. This is the first page I've completed for MY scrapbook. It's going to be quite a journey. Some of the flowers were cut with my Cricut and some are from an old flower arrangement that I disassembled (hey...something to do with all those flower arrangements from the 80s and 90s!). I went a little crazy with the border punch but it was new.

Materials: Cricut George and Basic Shapes cartridge, Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge, Cricut Storybook cartridge, Cricut Ancestry.com Two-Sided Designer Paper Pad by K & Company, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip card stock, Stampin' Up Very Vanilla card stock, Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette card stock, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Craft Ink Pad, Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! I JUST LOVE SUMMER! Thank you for entering our Summer Challenge at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html where you might win a free cartridge!

    ReplyDelete