Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Craft Shelves

I don't have a craft room so I try to use different areas in the house to store supplies. I have most of my stuff in the closet and then utilize these shelves in our living room. I've incorporated pictures of my family, all in silver frames. The larger jars are from Walmart. The small tall jars are available at either Joann's or Michael's. The glass basket contains cards that people have made me or examples that I made. I've also re-purposed some items. The smallest jars are baby food jars that I painted the lids silver to match. The 3-tier silver tin is from Starbucks (came with coffee and chocolates inside). The taller flower container once contained fancy popcorn from Target.

I used these medium sized jars (available at Joann's or Michael's) for ribbon scraps. The smaller jars contain Prima flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment