Monday, May 3, 2010

Guy Birthday Card


It's seems that every time I want to make cards the first thing I think of is pink balloons and flowers. What I REALLY need most of the time, however, is a birthday card for all the guys in my family. My husband, my father, my brother-in-law. I'm pretty sure the inspiration for this card came from a Stampin' Up catalog, though I couldn't tell you which one. Just wanted to give you a little reminder to make those guys cards also!

Materials: Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa Card Stock, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue Card Stock, Stampin' Up Whisper White Card Stock, Stampin' Up Sage Shadow Card Stock, Stampin' Up Designer Label Punch, Stampin' Up Sage Shadow Craft Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa Craft Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Up Looks Like Spring Stamp Set, Stampin' Up Party Punch Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment