Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome Baby Cards

I've been wanting to use this stamp for quite some time. I've played with it a couple of times and never got it to look good, until now. I stamped it in blue and then in brown, cut out the middle part of the brown, punched the blue one out and used a Stampin' Dimensional to pop it out. I used the side of an exacto knife to "rough" up the sides of the paper stamped with the Canvas stamp.

Materials: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue Cardstock, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa Cardstock, Stampin' Up Canvas stamp, Stampin' Up Sparkling Summer stamp set, Stampin' Up Punches Three stamp set, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue Craft Ink Spot, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa Craft Ink Pad, Stampin' Up Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Up Dimensionals, American Crafts Mockingbird 'Baby Boy' Gift Ribbon Selection Set

Same idea for this one but I wanted to use up some cute little clothespin stickers I had.

Materials: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Stampin' Up Apricot Appeal Cardstock, Stampin' Up Canvas stamp, Stampin' Up Sparkling Summer stamp set, Kurio Patty Cake Images Dimensional Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment